By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Friday, January 14, 2011

What is a Cricut???


















Some of you may be wondering what a Cricut is. No, it is not the insect you put at the end of a finsing line. Before my daddy passed, I told him what I got for Christmas. His response was," why did your husband buy you crickets?" LOL! I really miss you daddy!


Here is a picture of this fabulous machine. You can also go to you tube and watch demonstrations as well. I also have a yudu, that we will be trying out soon ( long time coming). I recently purchased the Your Story machine. Very inexpensive machine. Please google or do a search on youtube so you can see each of these machine at work. Here is a picture of each.






No comments: