By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Saturday, March 12, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham!











What a wonderful delight! Would you eat green eggs and ham?........................ Yes, I would. Made some for my DD and she was like.......NO THANKS!



This story was a hit in my class. Here are some of the activities we did after reading this book:
The eggs were cut from the Doodle Charm cart and the hams were cut from the From My Kitchen cart. Students practiced one to one correspondence using paper plates and little hams. They also practiced sequencing numbers 1-30 and money skills during math centers. The coin stickers were purchased at my local teac her store.

No comments: