By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Organization notebooks

Are you familiar with them? These are great ways to organize your kids in your class. Go to this website and click on B.E.E. books for an excellent explanation by Ms. Mecham ( love her). I plan to use the theme T.E.A.M ( together everyone achieves more) since I really want to build an atmosphere of caring and team work. I am also including another website with different acronyms that you may want to use. If you google the term, you will get a wealth of information. I used these notebooks with my kinders and they loved them. I think I only had 1 fatality(notebook) the entire year.

www.jmecham.com
www.smithsroom.com/MOOSE_Acronyms

No comments: