By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cinnayum Synonyms

Hi all! We are in the home stretch for the end of the school year. I just can't believe how fast the time flew by. My first year in second grad has been awesome. Would I like to go back to kindergarten? No! Would I rather stay in 2nd grade? Shoot yes! We are in review mode with some skills and polishing up on others. Here is a cute game to review synonyms. Found the inspiration over at One Extra Degree. You need to check out Amanda's blog. She is so awesome. I will be posting this on TPT for only $1.50. Go and grab a copy. Here is a prview.

1 comment:

Tanya Dwyer said...

Hey there, Jackie! These rolls are too cute! My kiddos and I made "synonym rolls" just the other day in class and it was nothing but fun! Happy last few days! :-)