By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm Going Green...... what about u?





To help save a tree or two or three, I'm gonna try and go green. How? Well I'm gonna have to use some paper, but it will be recycled. I bought a class set of these babies from Lakeshore.

Reusable Write & Wipe Pocket
These are the reusable write and wipe pockets. In centers, students will have these. I will check their work, record their grade, and pass it on to the next group. If you haven't any, you should try them. They work for any grade. My nephew, who is 4, uses it to practice number and letter formation.

No comments: