By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Sunday, March 25, 2012

Build a duck

I have seen these around but can't remember where. I decided to do one for the kinder and first grade crowd as well as my ESOL kids. My school has 47 different languages represented. I will fill you in on my wee folks later. Here is a freebie for the build a duck. I have a 3 page activity that goes with it where students use a die to roll to get each body part to build the duck. I will also make one based on addition and subtraction. That will be coming later  in the week. I will post the 3 page activity to TPT for $2.00. It includes a graph as well. Here are the ducky pieces. I am having a sale. This is included in the sale as well. The sale lasts until tomorrow. Don't miss out!

No comments: