By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My First Award

In an earlier post, I told you all about Mrs. Dwyer over at Mrs. Dwyer's A+ Firsties. She awarded me my first blog award: The Liebster Blog Award. I am so honored. This award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
In the spirit of my Liebster Blog Award ( Lieb means Love),and because I love what I do here is a freebie just for you.

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Cute *freebie*! =)

I found you through the linky party and am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come grab my leprechaun *freebies...there are several of them. =)

Thank you for sharing!


Heather
Heather's Heart

Jacqueline Richardson said...

Thanks Heather, I am on my way there now!