By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Saturday, March 24, 2012

A new award and a freebie!



God is so good! I owe all I do to him. I want to thank Corinna over at Surfin' Through Second for bestowing upon me the Top 10 Blog Award. Thank you so very much! Please hop on over and check her wonderful blog out! She so rocks! Since its March Madness, here is a freebie for you. It's a roll and cover game. My second graders love these games. Get your freebie here!


1 comment:

Tanya Dwyer said...

Congrats, Jackie and thanks for passing it on! My spring break is long gone and up way too late, so I will pay it forward on my next post! You're the best..thanks again!

~
Tanya
http://www.aplusfirsties.blogspot.com