By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Freebies linky party

If you're like me, you are tired and need a break........Spring Break, that is. But before you take a break for the evening, Emily over at 2nd Grade Mon-"Stars" is having an Easter freebie linky party. I've added my freebie and if you have a blog, link up. If you don't click on the link for some wonderful ideas.

4 comments:

Krista Happ said...

Thanks for linking up your cute egg measurement unit to my spring linky! I love getting all of these new ideas!

-Krista
The Second Grade Superkids

twilliams said...

Hi! Just found your blog on TBA! I am now a follower! Hope you will follow my blog and TpT store too!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teresa-Williams-8
http://williams2ndgradepigpen.blogspot.com/

Teresa

Jacqueline Richardson said...

Thanks ladies. I will be a new and egg-cited follower to your blogs as well.

Emily said...

Thanks for blogging about my linky and sharing your Freebie!

Emily