By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Magic

MY DD was not feeling well all weekend. She had some allergy issues. In order to help cheer her up, I bought her
It really works and was sooooo much fun! I hope you read my previous post about teachers taking care of teachers. I plan to send some items that I know my adopted teacher will be able to use. I want to send these
I am sure the kids would love these leprechauns. It was cut using my trusty Cricut Expression. I used the Simply Charmed cart. I can feel a writing prompt. Check back for a writing freebie to go along with Larry the Leprechaun. What good books are you going to read to your class in honor of St. Patty's day. When are you going to do most of your activities? This week coming up or next week being that St. Patrick's day falls on a Saturday?