By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Sunday, March 11, 2012

Teachers Taking Care of teachers

I know you all have seen how the tornadoes have ripped apart parts of the country. People have lost their lives and homes. Schools were affected as well. So here in teacher blog world, we are helping in any way we can. If you have any duplicate books, work sheets, games, or what ever you can find that would help, we need your assistance. If you have a TPT store, please think about donating some of your items to the teachers that were affected. I plan to give away some items as well as create some St. Patty items with my Cricut to send. Please click here

1 comment:

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

What a great idea of creating ideas to send. I can't wait to see who my adopted teacher is, then I will know more ways that I can help.

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach