By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dollar Tree finds











I went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and I found the most amazing items. I thought it was soooo very cool to find these candy flavored lip glosses: laffy taffy, sweet tarts, and pixie stix, all
cadies on my candy buffet. How awesome is that! I also found some sports slinkys, and now & later candies. I grew up on the stuff. Mr. Thompson's corner store sold now & later candies for 25 cents. The $ tree had an 8pk for 1.00. I also found these basketball water bottles. The $ tree also had sports themed ring pops. I took a picture, but its really blurry. I hope these fabulous finds can be used at your next p-a-r-t-y!

No comments: