By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Saturday, May 22, 2010

HSM favor for boys


This is what I have so far for the boys. They have a chocolate Hershey bar, mini bar, and a goody bag. I tend to go over board on favors. For each game I give prizes. I will show you all some other fabulous find that I found yesterday at the Dollar Tree.

2 comments:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

hi!! i saw your comment on karas party ideas on the party i created & i actually bought the lolipops from a store called tai pan, but i know that you can buy them at most candy stores in the mall. i hope that helps!! :)

Jacqueline Richardson said...

Thank you so much. I really have just been looking on line. Thanks for the help. Please come and visit this blog.