By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yummy!



I have been seeing these fabulous rock candy lollys on everyones candy buffet
and of course I wanted some too! Many candy sites sell them by the dozen and that can be rather expensive. While home in SC for Mother's day, I went to a local wholesale store and found these babies. What vibrant colors. There are 36 assorted pops. I think I paid 21.oo for them. I can't tell you just yet what I am going to do with them. Let's just say in all the posts I have read and seen, I have never seen the rock pops presented in this manner. Prepare to be shocked and AMAZED! I love Walgreens. My local Walgreens had these Milky Way candy bars for 17 cents each. I paid 4.55 for the entire box. These will be on the buffet mainly for the parents.

No comments: