By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Wednesday, May 19, 2010

lunch boxes




At my DD princess party, I pre-packaged all the kids lunches in boxes I purchased from my local cake store. Since we are having a HSM party, the lunches will be in backpacks. Yes paper backpacks. I am using card stock to make the back packs. You can purchase the template over at belles printables http://www.bellesprintables.com/. She has wonderful templates and other printable to use for personal or commercial use. The pricing is higher for commercial use. Take a look at these. She also has several varieties to choose from. I love this site. I think I am going to go with
the white and add embellishments using the Cricut. I will upload a sample soon.

No comments: