By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Sunday, May 23, 2010

What I'm doing





Here are a couple of things I recently made for the HSM party. The big pink thing you are looking at is a "piece of candy". Its actually a lantern wrapped in cellophane. these will be hanging from the ceiling at the candy buffet table. I also made another favor that will be at the candy buffet. Its a toothbrush and children's flossers in a cellophane baggie. The tag says " After you've had your sweets, remember to floss and brush your teeth". The graphic , I think was purchased from PCC Wraps, which are no longer on line. I hope the site comes back. ( I think it was from this site. I have purchased so many graphics and templates, I can't remember. If this is yours, please email me so I can give you credit).

No comments: