By Jacqueline Holland Richardson

SecondissoSweet is a blog that was created with the teacher in mind. Hope you will find great inspiration that will assist you in the classroom!! Roll up your sleeves and lets get busy!!










Sunday, May 23, 2010

ice cream




I am in awe of the blogs that are available. There are so many wonderful ideas. I saw an idea that a mommy pre-scooped ice cream into cupcake liners and froze them and brought them out during the party. So... I got to thinking, what an awesome idea. Instead of the small expensive cups, purchase different flavors so everyone, even the adults can be happy. Maybe some mocha flavored ice cream for the parents and cookies and cream for the kids. For those who are lactose intolerant, a sorbet of some sort. Here is a picture that I found. Imprintablesblogspot mentioned this picture becuase they used personalized ice cream spoons. I won't do that but sinced I have some of those wonderful cupcake cups (nut cups), I will pre-scoop my ice cream as well. Hey... why not also have a mini ice cream buffet as well. The kids can add there on toppings. Might be fun...definetly yummy. I do have an excellent picture of an ice cream buffet that I think you might like.

No comments: